Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Cingular Wireless

I use Cingular Wireless as my cell phone service. And only reason I haven't gone to Sprint is because of great idea of contracts. I know that's how they make there money but do you have to have a $200 for canceling the contract. Now my cell phone, the Motorola v220 from cingular was $70 w/ contract is ok. A rebate for $20 that I still never got but oh well. The real problem is that I can't get range in my room. When I'm in my house I get one bar. But in my room my cell is dead. So what's the point of having a cell phone, a way for everyone to get in touch with you but when you sleep you miss calls and just get voicemail of people saying stuff like "Hey this is (some girl) I wanted to see you tonight, but I guess you are asleep. This is my last night in town so I guess I'll go to sleep alone. Bye." Now I know you don't care about that stuff. But to me that is important. It happens to me all the time. I hate that I have miss calls like that.


Overall Point:
So if your going to get a Cell phone just bye the cell and get insurance. And get Sprint out of all the companys Sprint is the best signal but bad service. Cingular has good service and a large network but doen't work at my house so if it works at your keep it. Verizon has ok signal on some phones and for some reason all there phones are not sexy there ugly. Verizon will have a larger network soon though because they work hard to be the biggest.

My Cell Phone


No comments: