Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What's Up?A Linux Tech show?

What would you say to a linux tech show. On the internet to download that would be starring Ubuntu in the first few episodes. I'm talking to some friends of mine and are thinking of starting things up. I just wanted to know what anyone else would like to say about doing this show about open source. I haven't seen any shows about open source and the ones that do just leave up for only 2 mins. My plan is to have a show that will show off open source and of course Ubuntu in a 20-30 min show.

Draft: 1. Installing Linux 2. Updating 3. Customize 4. Get other Software (Multimedia, programs and cool stuff).

I know it my sound corny but it will be for people who don't know about linux and open source. I want to show them an open source world.

Update: I have a donation button up if you want to support my work.

No comments: