Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Cingular + T-Mobile = Bad Service

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok you may be wanting to buy a new cell phone. You're thinking that "Hey I'll just buy a Cingular phone or T-Mobile phone. They're on TV all the time so I'll just be stupid and buy one." Ok I know that you're thinking that I'm just mad at a company because I didn't get a good signal.

Well your half right. I got two different Nokia phone from T-Mobile and I had ok service. But I couldn't get it at or around my house. I had to go down the street to get a descent signal. First what happens is that I get a signal and then I walk outside to talk. I have to walk until I get a signal. My zip code is 76018. I think that I'm not the only person with this problem. But can anyone tell me why GSM is the biggest network ever. I don't care that you can go over seas with it like I go to europe or asia every weekend. I just want to know if I have a signal in my area that I live in.

So when I canceled my phones with T-moblie and go screwed even more went I didn't have a contract. I went to AT&T now Cingular. So I had an ok signal around my area but still not in my house. If I got to work I can get signal where I can't talk on the phone.

So after being abused I'm now going to Sprint and the funny thing about it is that everytime I had bad signal my two friends had sprint phones that I would call my friends on. So I'm going with Sprint and maybe next month I'll go to Verizon. By the way Nextel is owned by Sprint. I really glad Nextel is bought by Sprint now Sprint will have the push to talk feature.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny thing is that you are basing your judgment off of YOUR reception. Which if you would do your research GSM (T-Mobile and Cingular) works very well in a large city. All the others use CDMA (Sprint, Verizon and so on) have a digital and analog service which means if their crappy digital signal fades it seems as if you have service but you just have static, with very short battery life, minus all the features (Text Messages, Internet, etc.).
-bproctor-

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about cingular razr and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about cingular razr so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by cingular razr